Tuesday, December 21, 2010

suck you.

Dear Kid Koala,

I took my boyfriend to see your show last night at the Biltmore Cabaret for his birthday. The two opening acts were so fucking terrible that we had to leave (or kill ourselves). The first "band" wasn't even playing their own songs. I heard vocals, but was anyone singing? No. Upon closer inspection, it didn't even seem like they were playing their own instruments. If I wanted to witness the "art" of lip-synch, I would have stayed home to watch Ashlee Simpson on YouTube.

The second group (I'm assuming they were Run with the Heard) was a knock-off version of LMFAO. Only worse. They were even wearing matching outfits. We left half-way through the first song, pissed off and disappointed.

Needless to say, this was not what I expected from a Kid Koala show. And I think that your credibility as an artist suffers as a result. Maybe next time you should be careful not to affiliate yourself with such an amateur spectacle of suck.

Sorry,

Horse Wife

**more on this later

No comments:

Post a Comment